My client is looking for a Quality Control Manager to join their team, will be responsible for leading health, safety, environment and quality across two sites.
Salary: up to £55,000
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
This Quality Control Manager role will be responsible for the day-to-day management and strategic development of the IMS Management System. The ideal candidate will have and understanding of Electrical and/or Mechanical engineering.
Quality Control Manager duties:
- Maintaining and developing the company’s HSEQ systems and processes ensuring process and regulatory compliance.
- Acting as the focal point for all HSEQ-related issues
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes
- Scheduling and conducting internal audits
- The key is building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- responsible for developing long-term relationships
- Develop a quality control process to meet the needs of the company’s client or customer base
- Review quality standards, procedures and specifications for the company to ensure they meet the current guidelines
- Maintaining documentation of procedural changes
- Support testing of products and services to ensure that they meet quality standards before launch, championing the use of risk management tools, FMEA and PFMEA
- Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders
- Understand and ensure that all processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standards, with the implications and duties imposed by new Acts of Parliament, Statutory Instruments, H.S.E. Guidance Notes and Codes of Practice brought to the attention of the board of
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the ISO9001:2015 Standard and its application
- NEBOSH & IOSH certificates are preferred
- Experience of NPI/production/assembly/test in an SME environment
Quality Control Manager attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in a relatable degree
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!