Here are 20 of our favourite CV errors from around the internet followed by some from our own team. Don’t let yours go on this list…
1. Qualifications: I have guts, drive, ambition and heart, which is probably more than a lot of the drones that you have working for you.
2. Ability to meet deadlines while maintaining composer.
3. I can type without looking at thekeyboard.
4. What I’m looking for in a job: #1) Money #2) Money #3) Money.
5. I am about to enrol on a Business and Finance Degree with the Open University. I feel that this qualification will prove detrimental to me for future success.
6. I am great with the pubic.
7. Seeking a party-time position with potential for advancement.
8. A CV printed on the back of the person’s current employer’s letterhead
9. Candidate included family medical history
10. Trying to make an impression by using four different fonts, three ink colours and a variety of highlighting options
11. Consistently tanked as top sales producer for new accounts.
12. Salary requirements: The higher the better.
13. Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year.
14. Please find the attached resume that highlights all my kills.
15. Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave.
16. Experienced in all faucets of accounting.
17. I have a bachelorette degree in computers.
18. Planned new corporate facility at $3 million over budget.
19. Skills: Can make perfect velociraptor call
20. I’ll starve without a job but don’t feel you have to give me one.
Bonus one from our team
21. I don’t like money just the things money can bring me
The moral of the story is get somebody to check it over for you!