My client is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to join our busy construction company.
This role will focus on managing a busy Warehouse’s day-to-day running. They are a growing company, which is going from strength to strength so they need someone to work as a Warehouse coordinator who is used to working in a fast-paced environment. They are a fun, funny and likeable team, so they need someone who wants to be part of that.
Salary: Up to £32k
Location: Deptford, London
Warehouse Coordinator Duties:
- Taking and logging deliveries
- Unloading vehicles using forklift truck
- Management of stock within the warehouse
- Allocation of materials
- Ensuring an organised, safe and tidy environment
- Procuring materials
- Raising Purchase Orders for projects
- Organising timely delivery
- Assisting senior project management
- Proficient in using a computer (Word, Excel and MS Office, etc)
Warehouse Coordinator Attributes:
- Team player
- Good communicator
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact email@example.com