My client is a driven and successful company, and they are looking for a 2nd line support technician to join their team.
Salary: up to £30k + Bonuses
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
This role as 2nd line support technician requires someone who is process orientated, effective and has the ability to build rapport with their clients. They are a great company who are willing to invest time in their staff to be successful, they are looking for someone who has a previous background in IT and is looking for a long-term role. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a team player and a good sense of humour.
2nd line support technician responsibilities:
- Setting up and supporting small and medium business networks
- Supporting PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Installing business computer systems
- Office 365 maintenance, installation and migration
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Managing WHM web servers and DNS
- Administration of IP Phone systems (via web-based interface)
- Supporting customer applications.
2nd line support technician attributes:
- Previous experience working for an MSP or Software house would be desirable
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Confident communicating over the phone
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!