Credit Controller with experience needed for this busy finance department based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
My client is looking for a confident, problem-solving Credit Controller who has good attention to detail and excellent time management skills. The ideal candidate needs to be well organised with a very hands-on approach. If you have experience as a Credit Controller this role will be a great will be good for you.
Credit Controller duties include:
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Negotiating payment plans.
- Managing collection of all payments and debts.
- Responding to client inquiries.
- Processing invoices.
- Managing the sales ledger.
- Liaising with customers and the sales team.
Credit Controller attributes:
- Previous work experience as a Credit Controller.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients.
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!