Audit Senior need to lead audits and teams at client sites.
Salary: Up to £42,000
Location: Watford, Herts
This role will be Mon-Fri with a flexible time policy and with a combination of office/home working.
Audit Senior duties:
- Leading audits / teams at client sites.
- Allocating sections to the team, monitor progress and provide guidance as required.
- Reviewing junior team member’s work, highlighting key issues to Supervisor/Line Manager.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
Audit Senior attributes:
- ACA or ACCA, part qualified, with at least 1 year’s audit experience from a UK Accountancy Firm.
- IT competent and be familiar with computerised packages.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and be flexible.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.