My client is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team on a 6-month temp, although there is a possibility this will be extended.
Salary: Up to £24,000
Location: Nuneaton, Warks
Contract: 6 Month FTC, possible extension
They are looking for someone who is able to start ASAP, but will wait for the right person. This is a fast-paced role which requires someone who has worked in a similar role previously. This role requires someone who is process driven, with good attention to detail.
Finance Assistant duties/skills:
- Post Direct Debit and other overhead payments from the bank to Kerridge
- Process Stock & Overhead invoices to the ledger
- Open new supplier accounts and carry out relevant checks
- Keep on top of aged ledger
- Ensure invoices flow from Edocs platform to Kerridge
- Post payments received from the bank to Kerridge
- Open new customer accounts and carry out relevant checks
- Card payments made to head office and other branches
- Post cheques to the system
- Releasing order from credit stop once contact with the customer has been made
- Dealing with customer queries
- Sending invoices and statements out
- Process customer refunds
Finance Assistant attributes:
- Process driven
- Good attention to detail
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.