My client is looking for several Property Managers to work in Bracknell.
This property manager role will suit someone who has previous experience in the role but is looking for a progressive company with good training. They are nice people and looking for people who want to be part of that.
Salary: up to £40,000 + Commission
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire.
Property Manager duties:
- Receiving maintenance-based queries either by telephone or email from private tenants
- Reporting these to approved contractors
- Arranging access for them to either prepare quotations or undertake repairs
- Consulting with landlords and providing regular updates on the progress made
- Maintaining accurate records within our internal database of enquiries
- Remaining in regular contact with the relevant local lettings branch
- Liaise with internal teams
Property Manager attributes:
- Property experience
- Full clean driving licence
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org