My client is looking for a Content Marketing Assistant to join their team to assist them to source and develop ideas to increase their brand.
Location: Watford, Herts
The position is full time and will be a mix of hybrid working.
Content Marketing Assistant duties:
- Source and develop ideas for original content to increase brand awareness
- Produce engaging and knowledgeable articles
- Posts and adverts for print, website, email and social media channels.
- Work with external content writers, graphic designers, and other agencies where necessary.
- Ensure the firm’s website, mobile app and intranet are kept up to date with fresh content.
- Oversea existing content and develop ideas for repurposing in other formats, in particular, the use of video.
- Employ SEO techniques and tools to increase content reach and lead acquisition.
- Keep a calendar of professional and business awards
- Monitor and report on competitors’ content marketing activities.
Content Marketing Assistant attributes:
- Although experience in a professional services or business to business environment is desirable it is not essential.
- The ability to work on own initiative and be flexible.
- The ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent Writing Skills
- Experience of SEO practices, Google Analytics, website Content Management Systems, Canva and SharePoint would be helpful.
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.