Here are 8 fascinating interesting Job Hunt statistics for you.
1. On average, there are 118 applications for every job.
2. The top five priorities that candidates consider regarding a job are:
• Competitive salary and compensation
• Work/life balance
• Career opportunities
3. 70+% of candidates are passive job seekers
These are those who are employed who are open to the idea of moving, but not taking action yet.
4. 73% of those seeking a job say the process of finding a job is one of the most stressful events in life
5. Role changes are more likely to occur by switching employers rather than due to a promotion
- 73% of workers left their employer to change roles
- 27% of workers stayed at the same employer
6. There has been a 78% increase in LinkedIn job posts that highlight work flexibility (since 2016)
That is quite a shift in priorities.
7. 75% of the workforce worldwide will be millennials in 2025
8. 57% of millennials currently in the workforce expect to move job within two years, while 40% will move within one year
Looking for a job ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow our social media for more help with your job search.