My client is looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join their team.
Salary: Up to £23,000 (dependent on experience)
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
This, Technical Support Advisor, role requires someone who has strong communication skills and is confident on the phone. The role will be resolving low level technical issues whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will be working in a ticketed environment, so good attention to detail and the ability to priorities work is a must. This role offers development and growth.
Technical Support Advisor duties:
- Advise technical solutions for customers
- Ensure processes and procedure are improved
- Understand and log customers’ problems
- Liaise with customers to keep them updated
- Provide technical assistance via tickets and via calls
- Understand an issue and ensure the customer is provided with a solution that fits their needs
Technical Support Advisor attributes:
- Team player
- Interested in technology
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice on finding that new job.