My client is looking for a Domestic Gas Engineer, covering primarily West London.
This role requires someone who has strong hands-on experience as a Gas Engineer. Previous experience working with Gas fire would be beneficial. They are a lovely company, and they are looking for someone who is keen to be part of the team and build a career. They will help support you to become a Commercial Gas Engineer should you wish to do the training.
Salary: up to £40k + On call (rotation of 10-11 weeks)
Location: Field based
Domestic Gas Engineer duties:
- Used to working with Boiler and Gas Fires
- Plumbing work
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM)
- Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements
- To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the HVAC Plant and associated mechanical systems.
- Adherence to set engineering standards
- To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered
- To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues
Domestic Gas Engineer attributes:
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org