Finance Administrator (Fixed Term Contract for 6 months) needed for a helpful and keen Finance Administrator, who has good attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
Location: Stoke Prior, Bromsgrove
The ideal candidate needs to be well organised with a very hands-on approach. Experience as a Finance Administrator using Sage is a must. Apply now!
Finance Administrator duties include:
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing purchase invoices and sending out sales invoices
- Liaising with customers on the phone for credit control and to help with any related queries.
- Daily cash management and completing month end payment run
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare and submit payroll
- Prepare and file company tax documents
- Identify and correct miscalculations and financial discrepancies
- Run and update databases
- Develop and streamline operational efficiencies
- Stay current with all regulations, requirements, and laws
Finance Administrator attributes:
- Good attention to detail
- Experience with Sage
- Problem solving skills
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!