Sales Support Executive urgently wanted for busy growing team
My client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic, problem solving Sales Support Executive, who has good customer service, attention to detail and excellent time management skills. The ideal candidate needs to be well organised with a very hands-on approach. If you have experience with Account Management and Channel Sales then this Sales Support Executive role will be good for you.
Sales Support Executive Duties include:
- Quote management and administration for key customers
- Dealing with manufacturers to negotiate price discounts
- General customer queries
- Identifying improvements in processes to increase business profitability
- Building relationships with internal and external contacts
- Responsible for customer backlog reports, lead times, delivery performance, sales order, customer information and relationship building
- Working with the sales team to ensure quotes are raised and orders are placed
- Account Management/ Sales Support – within a reseller
Sales Support Executive Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, and good attention to detail
- Previous experience in Account Management/Sales Support (ideally within IT)
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.
Make sure your CV is up to scratch …..don’t include these funny CV typos.