My client is looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their team, you must have previous experience managing a territory and managing your own desk.
Salary: £38k + Company Car/Car allowance + Commission
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire
Your main focus as a Field Sales Executive will be to identify and prospect new business opportunities, consult decision makers and generate new deals alongside managing existing clients. This role suit someone who is target driven and tenacious.
Field Sales Executive duties:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Proactively search, identify, and obtain new business opportunities on the phone. To supplement, you will also have access to a database of existing contacts.
- Understand your local areas
- Book meetings with prospective clients
- Ensure productive activity that creates new opportunities each week that leads to hitting new business targets
- Active pipeline development and management, focused on increasing new customers and growing sales volume
- Experience using CRM systems
Field Sales Executive attributes:
- Excellent organisation
- Great time management skills
- Fantastic spoken & written communication skills
- Target driven
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow our social media for more help with your job search.