Media Sales Executive wanted for this company with a great history and a proven first class product.
Salary: £26,000 per annum (Uncapped earning potential with minimum expected OTE around £35,000).
Location: Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire.
The company own a wonderful magazine, have a highly visited website, industry leading social media, plans for events, video & podcasts & is capable of delivering tangible returns on marketing investment for any business in the outdoor or adventure sector.
Combine this proven product with an extremely rewarding commission structure; training and development as well as an enjoyable working environment and you’ve got the dream opportunity for any media sales executive.
Media Sales Executive requirements:
- Using the telephone to build relationships, set appointment and generate business.
- Identifying new business prospects and increasing revenue from a warm client base.
- Consulting with clients and building effective marketing campaigns that help our clients sell their products or services.
- Closing deals.
- Managing the delivery of campaigns and ensuring good results.
- Attending shows and exhibitions.
Media Sales Executive attributes:
- Want to exceed every target they’re set.
- Be competitive and motivated.
- Enjoy working on the telephone and face to face meetings. We want strong relationships with clients that rarely come from emails.
- Want to learn how to maximise the results from their hard work.
- Have suggestions for products and services outside our current offerings.
Media Sales Executive benefits:
This is your chance to be part of a great team in an exciting company with huge opportunities. Uncapped earning potential with minimum expected OTE around £35,000.
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!