My client is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team, this is a senior role and requires someone who has worked in a similar role dealing with processing a high-volume of transactions.
Salary: Up to £50,000
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Herts
This Finance Manager role will also support the compliance through quality assurance testing and reconciliation testing to ensure ongoing compliance. You will take responsibility for Safeguarding accounts, compliance, ensuring compliance with all regulatory responsibilities. Previous experience working in regulatory/operational functions within a financial services firm, including knowledge of front-to-back payment flows and the management of control processes would be essential.
Finance Manager duties includes:
- Processing daily transactions in our bespoke systems, both inbound and outbound
- Transaction processing, confirmation, settlement and clearing
- Conducting daily checks on processes and performing authorization of all transactions
- Preparing daily, monthly reports to evidence the correct handling of safeguarded monies
- Preparing Company forecasts
- Identifying non-standard payments and account behaviour and finding short/long term solutions
- Implement necessary changes to policies/ procedures
- Produce and provide assessment of Management Information related to safeguarding and payment processes, reporting to the CEO and board.
- Understanding the end-to-end flow of money through payment processing systems
- Working closely with AML and Financial Crime teams to ensure client funds are protected
- Designing, developing and implementing efficient control processes to ensure compliance with all regulatory obligations
- Experienced in the reconciliation of CASS (client monies) monies in a regulated environment (essential).
Finance Manager attributes:
- Strong technical experience
- Team player
- Good spoken and written English
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.