Experienced Accountant wanted. Office based in East London, but option to WFH
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing Accountancy Firm. My client is looking for an experienced Accountant with recent Practice experience. Their clients are predominantly within the tech/ ecommerce space so previous experience working with similar clients would be preferable. This role will be heavily focused on building relationships and liaising heavily with clients. This would suit an Experienced Accountant who is personable, confident and somebody who loves to be client facing. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Liaising with and building rapport with clients
- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Month end reporting
- Assisting with annual budgets
- Liaising with Audit, Payroll and junior members of staff
- Building relationships with clients via video calling software
- Training clients on Xero
- VERY comfortable with technology
- AAT or equivalent qualification
- In depth understanding of Xero
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to fit in to a close-knit, positive and friendly team
This post offers the option to work from home, with a few visits to the office. This isn’t as a result of Covid, they have always worked this way. However, a team environment is important to them, so they have put in additional provisions to ensure you feel part of a team.
- Experience with Ecommerce businesses and platforms
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.