My client is looking for a process driven, organised Accounts Payable Assistant who has strong interpersonal skills.
The finance team work very closely with the sales team, so looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant who enjoys a team environment. The ideal person will have good Excel skills. They are happy to train, so open to people with minimal experience but are keen to secure a long-term role within accounts/ finance.
Salary: up to 30k
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
Accounts Payable Assistant duties:
- Coding, posting and attaching Purchase Invoices and staff expenses
- Process purchase orders
- Process intercompany recharges
- Process weekly and monthly supplier payment runs
- Resolve queries relating to invoices and payments
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements
- Review of aged creditors
- Other ad hoc duties including providing reports, analysing data, monthly reporting and support to various departments
Accounts Payable Assistant attributes:
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience of RTPro and Acumatica will be useful, but is not essential as full training for the role will be provided
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact email@example.com