2nd Helpdesk Mac/PC IT Support Engineer required to join a small team of engineers looking to find that big fish to join their team. Join them and you will have exposure to vast array of technology and can help transform organisations by showing them how IT can deliver for them.
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000
2nd Helpdesk Mac/PC IT Support Engineer Duties include:
- Be a dedicated support point for their Mac enquires
- Ensure their infrastructure is performing optimally
- Work effectively with external suppliers who are used to deliver elements of their service
- Generally assist the Team Leader
- Update Security and Network information to accurately account for changes in infrastructure
- Test and rollout updates to firewalls, routers and server systems
2nd Helpdesk Mac/PC IT Support Engineer Disciplines and Experience Required:
- Mac O/S deployment and troubleshooting
- Microsoft Stack of Operating Systems
- Good Working knowledge of a networks
- Cloud service skills O365, sharepoint, google suite
- Quality experience on a support helpdesk with a variety of technologies (MSP ideal)
- Certifications or demonstration that you have shown the initiate to broaden your horizon of technical knowledge
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!