My client is looking for a Repairs and Engineering Coordinator to join their team, the main focus of this role is to be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the repairs workshop.
Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Iver, Bucks
You will be required to lead and drive a team forward, you will liaise and provide assistance/ guidance to supervisors and technicians, so previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
Repairs and Engineering Coordinator duties:
- Work with the admin team on pricing billable repairs, sourcing parts etc
- Ensuring any deadlines and deliverables are met
- Working closely with external repair suppliers
- Identifying priority repairs coming into the workshop
- Liaising with account handlers, ensuring the processes
- Work with internal teams, including Inventory Manager, Quality Control teams, Support Warehouse Manager
- Ensure all operations are risk assessed and control measures are being adhered to
- Develop the skills of the repairs team through both internal and external training programs.
Repairs and Engineering Coordinator attributes:
- Prior electrical repairs experience is highly desirable
- Team management experience
- Must be able to confidently communicate with internal and external customers
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.