Office Manager, who has good customer service, attention to detail and excellent time management skills wanted.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
The ideal candidate needs to be well organised with a very hands-on approach. If you have experience dealing with office admin and general facilities maintenance, then this Office Manager role will be good for you.
Office Manager duties include:
- Facilities maintenance
- Ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Photoshop
- Exceptional communication delivery via phone and email
- Building relationships with internal and external contacts
- General customer queries
- Dealing with telephone and email queries
- Adhoc office administration
Office Manager attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, and good attention to detail
- Previous experience in an Estate Agency
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!