IT Manager needed to ensure that IT support is provided to a high level within strict timescales.
Salary: Depending on experience
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
The IT Manager will provide a strategic and operational approach to ensure the day-to-day running is streamline and effective. You will be managing multiple sites including internal & client support, providing 1st and 2nd line maintenance, system administration and project management. This role is a hands on and strategic role, so the ideal candidate will be one who has both the managerial experience and the technical knowledge.
IT Manager duties/skills:
- Install and Manage Microsoft Client Operating System
- Set up of new IT hardware on the network, installation of software and enrolment
- Install/Setup/First line maintenance Network Printers & Wireless Devices
- Office 365/ O365 Cloud Suite
- SharePoint online
- Active Directory
- Manage network operation
- Overview of security and privacy of networks and IT systems
- Maintains, plans, and tests technology disaster recovery plan in the case of emergency
- VOIP and Digital telephone
- TCP/IP, Telnet, Win2008/20012 Server/Windows 10 Pro /Mac OS
- WAN Management
IT Manager attributes:
- Strong technical knowledge, the ability to keep up with the latest technology
- Previous experience working in a high-level position
- Previous experience managing a multisite company
- Must have a driving licence
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!