HR Administrator needed to join growing team.
Salary: Up to £21k
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
Contract: 6 Months to Permanent
You must have 1 years’ experience in a similar role as a HR Administrator. This role requires someone who has great attention to details and is keen to learn. There will be development and progression within this role.
HR Administrator duties:
• Process new starters and leavers
• Assist with the recruitment process, by managing the recruitment inbox, placing adverts, updating the Company website, arranging interviews, and rejecting unsuccessful candidates
• Track and monitor sickness absence, ensuring return to work meetings are completed
• To assist the HR Advisor with managing the probation process
• To act as a point of contact for the Human Resources department, responding to queries in a timely manner
• To promote the Company’s HR policies and procedures
• Ensure accurate HR records are kept for all employees including full-time, part-time, casual workers and agency staff
• To assist the HR Manager and HR Advisor in developing and implementing new projects
HR Administrator Attributes:
• Team player
• Good attention to detail
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!