Facilities coordinator needed to support the manager with the day to day running of the studio.
Salary: Up to £37k DOE
Location: Barking, London.
You will deliver fantastic customer service to their clients, ensuring everything runs smoothly. This facilities coordinator role is a fast-paced , so requires someone who has worked in a similar role. This role would suit someone who has worked in a client facing role previously and has the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
Facilities coordinator duties include:
- Liaise with internal and external customer, contractor and clients
- Monitor and manage the site including stages, support offices and workshops
- Monitor production installations and building works
- Assist the Studio FM in carrying out PPM and monitoring day to day performance of contractors and suppliers
- With permission of Studio FM, notify tenants of upcoming projects which may impact their schedule (power/connectivity shutdowns/maintenance etc)
- Assist Studio Manager/FM with client tours and meetings
- Manage contractor/supplier inductions
- Assist with reporting
- Carry out checks – lighting, water, power etc
- Provide site supervision for visiting contractors and engineers
- Review, track and maintain the purchase order log
- Maintain file key charts
- Assist Marketing with special events as needed (seasonal decorations, tenant gifts, etc)
Facilities coordinator attributes:
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
- Previous experience in a similar Facilities coordinator role
- H&S qualifications/training would be advantageous
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!