Experienced Operations Manager with a good record of leadership skills and will be able to motivate and develop staff at a high level. As an Operations Manager you will be driving the performance of five sites and creating new and innovative site-based performance strategies, delivering excellent results. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has strong people skills and a background in training of staff as well as experience in identifying openings to drive the business forward. If you have Operation Manager experience for 2 years or more, please APPLY NOW!
Operations Manager Duties include:
- Strong communication skills – Reporting to Operations Director
- Manage and improve staff skills to enhance the business growth
- Plan and work towards growth of business with the Managing Director
- HR responsibility – Recruitment and staff training
- Monthly reporting
- Manage the operations of the business day to day
- Reaching targets and KPIs for the business
- Managing complaints
- Manage and check performance of staff
- Own transport essential
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, and good attention to detail
- Previous experience in management
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow our social media for more help with your job search.