Confident Sales Progression Team Manager, who has previous Estate Agency experience.
The ideal candidate needs to be well organised with a very hands-on approach. If you have experience managing within an Estate Agency, then this Sales Progression Team Manager role will be good for you. Apply now!
Confident Sales Progression Team Manager duties include:
- Managing the file progression process from start to finish
- Hold team meetings daily
- Motivating and managing a team – keeping the team focused on their workload and ensure key processes are being met
- Train and further develop your team’s knowledge on business to ensure they can deal with standard queries across all areas
- Building strong relationships with other teams to help your team process their work correctly and, in a time, effective manner
- Being able to provide advice on how to deal with difficult issues at a high standard
- Staff 1:1 review monthly
- To monitor staffs performance against targets – overcome any obstacles that may be causing problems for your team to perform
- Update Senior Management with date exchange predictions
Attributes of a confident Sales Progression Team Manager are:
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in management
- Good organisational skills
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.