Business Development/Account Manager, who is confident, passionate, enthusiastic, has good customer service skills, attention to detail and outstanding time management skills wanted as soon as possible.
Location: Wymondham, Norfolk
The ideal candidate needs to be well organised, with a track record of building relationships with external clients. If you have experience with Account Management, then this Business Development role will be good for you.
Business Development/Account Manager duties include:
- Calls to existing warm accounts to upsell products and services
- Building relationships to maintain a good working relationship – resulting in business growth
- New business sales – introduction of the services provided
- Working towards KPI’s
- Attend networking events
- Communicating with customers via email and telephone
- Negotiating quotes
Business Development/Account Manager attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, reliable and consistent
- Previous experience within IT or Digital Marketing would be beneficial
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!