My client is a driven and successful company, and they are looking for a Business Development Account Manager to join their team.
This role requires someone who is target driven, confident closing a sale and has the ability to build rapport with their clients. They are a great company who are willing to invest time in their staff to be successful, they are looking for someone who has a previous background in Sales and is looking for a long-term role. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a team player and a good sense of humour.
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus
Location- Wymondham, Norfolk
Business Development Account Manager duties:
- Take responsibility for driving new business sales opportunities
- Manage the process from initial prospect to closing the sale
- Be required to build a prospect list
- Attend networking events
- Maintain the ongoing account relationship to maximise future growth opportunities
- Make warm sales calls to existing customers in order to up-sell products and services
- Focus on Quote Creation/ Business Development/ Client Relationship management
- Building strong relationships
- Hit or exceed targets
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to ensure all KPI’s are met.
Business Development Account Manager attributes:
- Decision-making and excellent negotiation skills
- Target driven
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org