My client is looking for a qualified Audit Manager to join their team.
As the Audit Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients so previous experience in a similar role is important. They are a lovely bunch, this role would suit someone who wants to be part of a progressive, friendly team.
Location: Loughton. Essex
Audit Manager duties:
- Liaising with the client to consider their need
- Managing a portfolio of audit and accountancy assignments
- Job plan staff allocation on assignments
- Planning work, core work management and completion
- Attending meetings with clients
- Managing teams of staff on assignments
- Mentoring trainees
- Team building
- Business development
- WIP and billing
Audit Manager attributes:
- Knowledge of current UK GAAP accounting standards.
- IT literate with experience with Xero, CaseWare, Sage and CCH an advantage
- Strong VAT knowledge
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact email@example.com