Highly Organised Accounts Receivable Assistant needed URGENTLY
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
My client is looking for a process driven, organised Accounts Receivable Assistant who has strong interpersonal skills. The finance team work very closely with the sales team, so looking for someone who enjoys a team environment. The ideal person will have good Excel skills. They are happy to train, so open to people with minimal experience but are keen to secure a long term role within accounts/ finance.
Accounts Receivable Assistant Duties:
- Manually raising invoices, Uploading invoices
- Reconciliation of sales
- Deal with queries related to invoices
- Credit control and chase debt
- Allocate cash collected and apply to customer accounts in various software
- Review aged receivables
- Deal with queries relating to invoices and receipts
- Develop and maintain good relationships both internal and external clients
- Set up new customer accounts
- Carry out credit checks
- Monthly accruals and aging reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties including monthly reporting and support to various departments
Accounts Receivable Assistant Attributes:
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
- Experience of RTPro and Acumatica will be useful, but is not essential as full training for the role will be provided
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!