1st Line Support Technician needed urgently for our client a successful driven and company.
Salary: up to £25k + Bonuses
This role requires someone who is process orientated, effective and has the ability to build rapport with their clients. They are a great company who are willing to invest time in their staff to be successful, they are looking for someone who is passionate about IT and is looking for a long-term role. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a team player and a good sense of humour. They are open to training someone up, but interest in IT or an education within IT would be preferred.
1st Line Support Technician Responsibilities:
- 1st line support – take ownership and deliver high customer service
- Ensure the request from the client is taken down correctly
- Setting up and supporting computer Networks
- Support for PCs and servers remotely and on-site (Win7/8/10, 2008, 2012, 2016)
- Installing PCs/upgrading software
- Administration of IP phone systems (via web-based interface)
- Supporting customer applications (training provided)
- Setting up email accounts and website hosting (Linux and Windows)
- Support for Mac’s remotely and on-site.
- Liaise with internal teams to requests are escalated properly
- Perform fixes
- Log incidents, track progress, carry out follow up calls
- Systems Support: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, PC desktop and laptop equipment, PC patching and updates, Anti-Virus systems,
- Undertake desk side support visits as and when required to our onsite clients,
- Provide support for client specific applications where required – training to be provided
- Assist with project work
1st Line Support Technician Attributes:
- Team player
- Keen to learn
- Confident communicating over the phone
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!