My client is looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team, this role offers lots of development for the right person.
This is a fast-paced role as a Semi Senior Accountant, managing the accounts for a growing company so previous experience working in a similar role is must. This role is within a Practise, so prior experience working for a Practise is essential.
Salary: Up to £35k
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester.
Semi Senior Accountant duties:
- The preparation of accounts and tax returns
- Working collaboratively to support clients
- Supporting junior members of staff
- Setting up and using cloud-based software for maintaining client’s accounting records, noting the Helping them with Making Tax Digital
- Responding to ad-hoc client queries and liaising with specialists internally and externally
Semi Senior Accountant attributes:
- Analytical and process driven
- Team player
- Quickbooks and Xero knowledge preferred
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org