Sales Support Administrator needed for busy Luton based team.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
My client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic, problem solving Sales Support Administrator, who has good customer service, attention to detail and excellent time management skills. The ideal candidate needs to be well organised with a very hands-on approach. If you have experience with administrator duties, then this Sales Support Administrator role will be good for you.
Sales Support Administrator Duties include:
- Supporting the Sales Team
- Delivering great customer service – Answering and screening internal and external phone calls and emails
- Product Knowledge – Training provided
- Raising purchase orders and invoices
- Order processing
- Scheduling appointments for the sales department, service providers, suppliers, and customers
- Maintaining and updating supplier, sales, and customer records
- Managing the sales departments budget and commissions
- Liaising with other departments on an administrative matters of mutual importance
- Performing research towards identifying potential sales leads and pitches
Sales Support Administrator Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, and good attention to detail
- Previous experience carrying out administration duties
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!