My client is looking for a Field Sales Executive to join their team, you must have previous experience managing a territory and managing your own desk.
Salary: 30k base + Uncapped commission + Company Car
Location: Aldgate (60% at offices in London & 40% in the field) London
Your main focus will be to identify and prospect new business opportunities, consult decision makers and generate new deals. This role suit someone who is target driven and tenacious.
Field Sales Executive duties:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Proactively search, identify, and obtain new business opportunities through in person (walk ins) and on the phone. To supplement, you will also have access to a database of existing contacts.
- Understand your local areas
- Book meetings with prospective clients you generate to achieve appointment KPIs
- Ensure productive activity that creates new opportunities each week that leads to hitting new business targets
- Active pipeline development and management, focused on increasing new customers and growing sales volume
- Making high levels of calls to build a pipeline and close deals
- A creative flair and outside the box approach to keep the customer engaged, excited and ready to book
- Experience in consultative / value selling
- Experience using CRM systems
- Extensive social and business networks and experience utilising social media to find new opportunities (Linked In, Twitter & more)
Field Sales Executive attributes:
- Excellent organisation
- Great time management skills
- Fantastic spoken & written communication skills
- Target driven
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.