Confident Client Relationship Manager wanted, who has good customer service, attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
The ideal candidate needs to be well organised and able to deal with complaints in a calm manner. If you have strong administration skills, then this Client Relationship Manager role will be good for you.
Client Relationship Manager duties include:
- Strong communication skills – Liaising clients and other team members
- Updating CRM system
- Dealing with client queries
- Be able to deal with complaints in a calm effective manner
- Updating spreadsheets
- Manage overflow calls
- Distributing emails to the correct department
- Exceptional communication delivery via phone and email
Client Relationship Manager attributes:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Hardworking, organised, and good attention to detail
- Account management experience
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!