My client is looking for a qualified Accounts Manager to join their team.
As an Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for your portfolio of clients so previous experience in a similar role is important. They are a lovely team, this role would suit someone who wants to be part of a progressive, friendly team.
Location: Loughton, Essex
Accounts Manager duties:
- Liaising with the client to consider their need
- Preparing the budget and timing and sign off with the client ensuring these are adhered to
- Managing the assignment lifecycle as it proceeds
- Delegating and reviewing work of staff
- Business Development
- Providing timely feedback to partners on
- Identifying additional potential business revenue
- Manage team performance and development to ensure high quality work submitted at all times
- Ensure milestones, probationary reviews and annual appraisals are carried out on time.
Accounts Manager attributes:
- Knowledge of current UK GAAP accounting standards.
- IT literate with experience with Xero, CaseWare, Sage and CCH an advantage
- Strong VAT knowledge
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org