My client is looking for a 2nd Line Support Engineer to join their team, they are a growing company so looking for someone who is looking for a long-term role.
They are a MSP, so someone with previous experience as a 2nd Line Support Engineer would be beneficial but not necessarily a deal breaker. They are however looking for someone with strong previous experience with the skill set below:
Salary: Up to £35k
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
2nd Line Support Engineer skills include:
- Remote / On Site Support, Ticket management
- Microsoft Office 365 services
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Microsoft 365 migration and implementation highly desired
- Email services
- MDM Solutions
- SharePoint Online Setup and configuration
- Teams Setup and configuration
- Microsoft Azure administration
- Hosted Telephony
- Windows Servers
- General desktop support, Hardware\software diagnosis and break fix.
- Windows OS 7,8 and 10
- DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, LAN, Routing, VPN and WAN.
2nd Line Support Engineer Attributes:
- Interested in the latest technology
- Team player
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
If you are interested in this position please apply below or contact email@example.com