Warehouse Manager needed to supervise a number of large logistics teams.
Salary: DOE- this is subject to previous experience in a similar role and industry experience
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
My client is looking for a Warehouse Manager to join their team, this role is a big role and requires someone who has previous experience managing a number of large teams. There are 8 departments, with circa 40 people within them. This would also suit someone who has worked as a supervisor and looking for the next step. This role requires someone who has technical knowledge, although might not be exactly the same industry, will demonstrate the ability to be able to pick up the knowledge.
Warehouse Manager Duties:
- Strong people management skills
- HR duties – dealing with large teams
- Strong track record of building and managing customer relationships
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines
Warehouse Manager Person specification:
- Strong business acumen
- Remain professional and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Willingness to go above and beyond to get the job done
Warehouse Manager Attributes:
- Previous experience working in a senior role within a warehouse environment
- Some technical experience
- Ability to manage large teams
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!