My client is looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team.
Salary: up to £48,000 (DOE)
Location: Watford (Hybrid), Hertfordshire
Must have previous experience working in a similar role as Structural Engineer. The focus is Structural Engineering, Building Aerodynamics and its impact on Structural Design. This role is a high-pressured role which requires someone who is able to act in a confident, confidential and professional way at all times. You will be valued by the company through your contribution to development and sustainability of the business.
Structural Engineer duties:
- Liaise with clients throughout the process from initial brief (tender) to reporting stage
- You will be expected to win new business, then consult on projects
- Carry out test services to external clients
- Supervise design and build activities on projects
- Attend client meetings
- Build rapport to build client relationships
- Performing technical work by way of post-processing and interpretation of numerical modelling data as well as technical reporting
- Project management
- Staff management
- Follow Health and safety rules and implement Quality Procedures
Structural Engineer attributes:
- Higher degree in Structural or Civil Engineering
- Ideally working towards Chartered Structural/Civil Engineer status
- Team player
- Relevant educational background, would be beneficial
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.