We are looking for an experienced Stock Administrator, to undertake all aspects of stock management.
Salary: Up to £24,000
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
This will be proactive role with primary responsibility for the day to day stock controlling and transferring of all goods. Additional responsibility for investigating of stock discrepancies, monitoring and ensuring the accuracy of the stock software.
Stock Administrator responsibilities:
- Check and ensure stock levels are monitored on the system.
- Co-ordination of physical stock-holding
- Control stock and develop systems to have it under control and monitored
- All required consumables and parts needed are monitored, creating a system to ensure levels do not diminish stopping production
- Coordinate and control container or other shipments of imported goods
- Investigate any stock discrepancies
- Organise labels for the stock
- Weekly stock reconciliations and monthly stock takes
- Solve technical issues with the stock software.
- Monitor and report late deliveries
Stock Administrator key skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to develop a high level of product knowledge
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Experience of import/overseas purchasing procedures an advantage (but not essential)
Stock Administrator experience
- Understanding and use of CRM/ERM systems
- Knowledge and prior use of SAGE 50, or similar accounting software
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar industry and role
Stock Administrator knowledge
- Good general level of computing and software skills and comfortable with development and implementation of new systems
- Strong use of Microsoft office suite + expert in the use of Excel and reporting from databases
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.