Senior Self Driven Property Lister needed ASAP.
Wonderful opportunity has arisen for a Senior Lister to join my client’s friendly team in one of their Residential Sales Branch. All of the branches are well-located in town and village centres.
For this role you will ideally have over 3 year’s estate agency experience and a proven track record in listing property.
Have a look below to see what kind of tasks you’ll be undertaking;
- Oversee the branch valuation and listing process to ensure that office objectives are achieved
- Undertake valuations and convert to instruction agreements
- Manage vendors and price reductions adhering to the company policy in this respect
- Able to Manage and oversee sales progression up to the point of completion
- Ensure all cross selling opportunities are achieved with both personal and office targets met
- Attend meetings, share ideas and assist with coaching more junior staff
- Develop personal skills and capability through ongoing training as provided by the company
- Assist the Branch Manager in running the Branch including covering the Branch Manager in their absence.
- Able to provide reports on branch Stats.
Have a look below to see what kind of person we’re looking for;
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on achieving personal objectives. A hard worker that enjoys exceeding personal targets and being part of a team. Determined, a good communicator, good listening skills and tenacious, well-presented and business like.
- Able to commute reliably to office base. Must have a clean or near clean driver’s license and access to a car to use for work and business class car insurance
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office and be IT literate
- Must be an excellent ‘face-to-face’ and telephone communicator.
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow and like our social media for more help with your job search.