Self driven Network Planner needed to join a growing and successful fibre-optic infrastructure company; experience in undertaking and supervising As-Built process including timely submissions
Self Driven Network Planner Duties include:
- Help the Network Planning Manager with the design of the fibre-optic infrastructure and civils for Fibre To The Home networks. Designs to obey with general preparation standards to provide cost effective and fit for use designs.
- Use the design principles to create a high-level / fundamental FTTP network proposal for a provided region to the established closing date/schedule. Design to consist of Job Packs, Bills of Materials (BoM) and Fibre allocations.
- To assist the projects team by obtaining authorisation and planning agreements from our external service providers.
- Updating databank and self-serving information to create thorough diagrams, pinpointing and following up disappeared or imperfect data
- Assemble and manage data from various resources, to gather and transmit in sensible and suitable behavior to varying audiences.
- To operate with precision and quickness to analyse, record and communicate data in an articulate, well-timed and straightforward way.
- Preserve efficient interaction within project team concerning position of all works and demands.
- Support the Build Delivery managers and Build Programme Manager in constant advancement of the global programme proposals and procedures.
- To look for ways to utilise as much current infrastructure in the design as is achievable and sensible
- Take on and oversee As-Built process including well-timed proposals
- Working understanding of Google Earth, Paint and photoshop.
- Able to understand maps and proposals and curiosity in understanding latest planning and GIS systems.
- Self-driven planner with exceptional time management skills.
- Fast to understand latest systems and processes.
- Detailed in all working procedures, processes and approach needed for a network planner role.
- Confidence with Microsoft office especially excel (essential) and access (beneficial).
- High level of numeracy.
- Skill to multi-task and prioritise across an assortment of procedures, dealing with quickly developing priorities efficiently
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow our social media for more help with your job search.