My client is looking for a Sales Negotiator to join their team.
Salary: Up £25k (Uncapped commission OTE of £40k)
Location: Watford, Hertfordshire.
They are eager to recruit someone with some previous experience. However, this role offers full training, so they are open to someone who is keen to get into the industry. They are a lovely office, looking for someone who is looking for a long-term career.
Sales Negotiator duties:
- Meeting with clients and assessing their needs
- Showing clients around show homes
- Explaining building issues and regulations to the clients
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the sales and building process
- Liaising with solicitors
- Arranging for the clients to sign a contract
- Dealing with issues which have arisen in the new homes of clients
- Making regular contact with clients to make sure that everything is going smoothly in their new homes
- Maintaining good relationships with clients following sales
- Promoting properties via different mediums
- Reaching and trying to exceed sales targets set by the company
- Taking responsibility for a particular geographical area
- Trying to build the client base in this area
- Making sure administrative records are always kept up to date
Sales Negotiator attributes:
- Team player
- Target driven
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.