Sales Director needed for this company going through a period of growth, you will be tasked with the responsibility of supporting further growth & sales objectives.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
You will be joining a fast-growing Fin-tech company who are one of the leading providers of cashless payment solutions.
Sales Director responsibilities:
- Build a sales team and sales channels.
- First line of contact with new customers, from the lead stage, through closing a deal.
- Develop and execute the Retail Division Strategy
- Create, track and manage a qualified pipeline of leads and opportunities
- Establish and maintain long-term business relationships with new and current customer base
- Increase sales through professional communication with existing and potential customers
- Meet defined sales targets, reporting progress on a regular basis
- Present product offerings, including demonstrating deep familiarity with the company’s products and integration capabilities
- Leverage CRM system to manage all customer contacts
- Stay informed of industry trends and competitive developments
Sales Director attributes:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong presentation and sales skills
- Good communication skills
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!