Project Co-ordinator needed to manage multiple projects.
Salary: DOE- this is subject to previous experience in a similar role and industry experience
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
My client is looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join their team, the ideal person will be someone who has had previous experience managing multiple projects alongside one another.
Project Co-ordinator Duties:
- Be influential of the development and implementation of effective systems, processes and procedures, applied throughout all areas of the business
- Ensure these are managed and maintained
- Design and deliver new workplace practices to improve productivity
- Ensure best practice is met throughout the business
- Liaise closely with stakeholders, external suppliers and contractors
Project Co-ordinator Attributes:
- IT literacy plus understanding of a range of products including RTPro, Delphi and Microsoft Office, is preferred
- Professionalism and confidentiality
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!