Process Driven Probate Paralegal is needed to join a well established team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience researching cases & legal information. This role will focus on preparing/ modifying documents.
Suitable candidates will have experience of closely with clients and will have experience in making probate applications and understand the process from start to finish.
Process Driven Probate Paralegal Duties:
- Writing out to all assets and liability organisations in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurately record all time
- Keeping clients informed of progression of cases
- Keep CRMs/ systems up to date
- Taking inbound calls from internal departments
- Raising all invoices
- Completing all IHT forms
- Maintaining accounting software in preparation for audit
- Opening and running checks on files
- Supporting clients through the transactions and dealing with post completion matters
- Checking that data protection laws
- Strong previous experience in a similar role
- Team player
- Process driven
Interested ? We are dedicated to providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process, providing you with support on how to prepare and impress at each stage. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to follow our social media for more help with your job search.