We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant for our CFO, this is a pivotal key role and requires the candidate to have a proven track record of being organised with strong attention to detail.
This role will be acting as first point of contact and gatekeeper for the CFO, fielding and responding to any queries, dealing with day-to-day requests. This role is a new role, so need someone who has had previous experience in a similar role.
• Outlook management – ensure smooth running of diary and management of emails. Addressing any urgent requests and responses.
• Support with the creation of board meeting presentations, reports and creation of information packs as and when required.
• Assist with processing of payments, approvals and authorisations on behalf of CEO.
• Take dictation and write up financial and contractual documents for the CFO.
• Assist with all administrative requirements such as typing and proofing documents, creation and formatting of presentations, drafting correspondence, briefing papers and researching.
• Organise any travel arrangements as and when required, creating itineraries, travel documentations, hotels and transports as and when required.
• Previous experience as PA to CFO essential
• Advanced Microsoft Office 365 skills – advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to work under time restraints in a calm and professional manner
• Strong influence and persuading skills
• High attention to detail
• Effective time management