Operations and Logistics Director need for a busy warehouse in Colnbrook, Slough as soon as possible.
Salary: DOE- this is subject to previous experience in a similar role and industry experience
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
My client is looking for an Operations and Logistics Director to join their team, this is an important role and requires someone who has both the business acumen but also has a hands-on approach. This role manages the overall operation of an extremely busy warehouse. So, a good understanding of implementing and maintaining policies, processes and procedures is important. Previous experience managing a large team, with varying levels would be beneficial.
Operations and Logistics Director Duties:
- Oversee all aspects of the warehouse – checking in/ out, storage, testing, inventory
- Ensure they processes are compliant in line with audit requirements
- Manage performance and relationships
- Monitor SLA with suppliers
- Identify opportunities across they company, develop strategies and solutions
- Work with management/ supervisors to drive business forward, ensure a smooth operation
- Project management
- Improve operations systems, processes and policies
Operations and Logistics Director Attributes:
- Previous experience working in a senior role within a warehouse environment
- Ideally some technical experience
- Ability to manage large teams
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!