Lighting Equipment Technician needed as soon as possible for growing rental company.
My client is looking for an Lighting Equipment Technician to support the department, aiding the equipment coordinators and providing top quality lighting to their clients.
Lighting Equipment Technician Duties include:
- Prepare, maintain and test lighting equipment as and when required
- Ensure all equipment is PAT tested both efficiently and effectively
- Test equipment and improve storage solutions when the department is less busy
- Help in various departments as and when required
Lighting Equipment Technician Disciplines and Experience Required:
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Availability to work on a 40-hour roster between the hours of 7:00 – 20:00 on Mon – Fri
- Must be able to build relationships with suppliers with the sales team
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.