Learning and Development Manager to join this busy team, the right candidate will help guide and create their internal training and development policies and resources.
Salary: Up to £50,000 (DOE)
Location: Colnbrook, Slough
You will help departments recognize and implement opportunities to develop staff, teams and systems. My client is looking for someone with a strong Learning and Development background, experience is essential for this role.
Learning and Development Manager duties:
- Have a strong understanding of the Training and development requirements of the business
- Qualify existing learning platforms and research the market for learning platforms that could benefit the business
- Work closely with HR to a develop a strong onboarding and induction process
- Review existing and future materials for improvements or adaptations that could be made regarding diversity and inclusion training.
- Assist with promotion of company training initiatives and opportunities
- Research and keep up to date with training providers and solutions
- Help the company develop a budget process to measure spend on training and development
Learning and Development Manager attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Learning and Development methodologies
- Ability to work towards deadlines
Interested ? We are dedicated in providing you with the best personal recruitment service. Please Contact us and we will be there every step of the way to help you in the process. Providing you with support on how to prepare and impress. Check out our tips, hints and support article and remember to Follow us on linkedin and Like our facebook page. For even more help with your search read our article Advice to find a new job.
Check out the most commonly asked interview questions and funny CV typos!